Thursday, February 11, 2010

What a comeback...

Those of you who take the risk to read my posts, this one is again dedicated to an unknown friend of mine.. the traffic cop who guards the junction on my way to office....

Read post .. [A regular Guy.. may be not...]

Yes. The guy is back in form and I would say, terrific comeback brother. Our man was back in his best presentable form, the sternness was back on his face. The sense of ownership of the road was a silent yet loud message to everybody, His golden aviator shades were shining bright in the sunlight.

It was just a phenomenal revival of the old cop, as mine was the first vehicle he caught for jumping the signal while it was Amber. There was no amount of sympathy or mercy shown to me. At one point even I wanted to shout out to him saying, Dude.. I have dedicated a post on my blog about you, and this is how you return the favor? But alas I could not say anything. Just that he let me off with a stern warning and an advice not to jump signals even when its amber as it can lead to blah blah blah blah…..

After this episode, though I was disturbed, I was also happy at the fact that our man was back. That’s when I thought that everybody goes through a difficult phase in their lives. The sun doesn’t shine on you always. There will be rainy days as well. It all depends on how long you give yourself to make a comeback. I am happy at the fact that our cop was back in action and he was loving it..

How much time did I take to make a comeback? A question I can answer only when people around me tell me that I am the same old chap with a renewed perspective towards life.. Till then I will be unable to give an answer to myself…

3 comments:

larry lalan said...

Hi Ashwin ...nice to know the about the comeback ..guess it just goes to say that 'all is well that ends well' ...as for you being the same old chap ...i believe its for you to make up your mind... the interim phase as i see it is a way of reacting and when the moment is past you stop reacting....it is not something that sticks with you for ever...for me atleast you were always the same guy and would like you to remain the same.. ...i wouldn't trade you for Ashwin reloaded or Ashwin with a new perspective ...whatever that means!

Ashwin said...

@ Larry... Thanks a lot for the elaborate feedback... I believe I have already made up my mind... Thanks a bunch again...

Sh@s said...

So he is back with a bang. Last time also he had caught u i think so...he he! Felt happy on reading this post that ALL IZZ WELL with him now. Thanks for the update.