Saturday, January 9, 2010

At Peace.. !


Originally uploaded by Ashwin!!!

Can you give me a better definition of being at peace other than this picture.

Every time I look at this picture my mind is transported to a complete tranquil phase. All I need to do is just close my eyes, and I can actually feel the chill air of Munnar on my face, which is also ruining my hair style ;) Alryt that wasn't needed, but what the heck !

I feel as though there is no immediate destination that I need to reach.. It feels as though time has come to a halt, as though it is waiting for me to catch up with myself !

I dedicate this post to the Mystique and Beauty of this lake placid..

Cheers..
Kash !

4 comments:

Sh@s said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sh@s said...

The word "Trance" came to my mind when you described what effect the pic had on u but it may not go well with the pic. The title 'At peace' is fine as it well describes the state of your mind. But u have the last say.

Whatever maybe the title ur the ultimate ash_win(ner) for clicking such a beautiful pic :D

Ashwin said...

@ Shas >> Woow... Thanks a bunch gal.. Seriously.. It was an altogether different experience...

BTW.. Thw ultimate ash_winner sounds really cool.. :) Makes me feel really special.. ha ha... Do frwd your Flickr link as well...

Sh@s said...

Sure. If ur looking for some breathtaking shots then ur in for disappointment. So view my account at ur own risk coz its more of a beginners n experimental kind.
Check ur f account my link is there. =)