Thursday, December 17, 2009

Tag Along......

I would like to thank Shas for tagging me into this.. I have made an attempt to be as honest as possible...

RULES: Respond and rework – answer these questions on your blog, replace one question that you dislike with a question of your own, and add one more question to the list.

  1. What is your current obsession? Attempts at understanding What I want?
  2. What are you wearing today? Cargo Shorts and a Sleeveless Tee
  3. What’s for dinner? Whatever is available on the menu in the near by Dhaba.. J
  4. What’s the last thing you bought? Let me make it last Things .. Two Bottles of Jack Daniel’s premium scotch Whiskey, A Watch for myself and Loads of Chocolates …
  5. What are you listening to right now? Always the last to Know – Del Amitri
  6. What do you think about the person who tagged you? A fantastic Blogger.. Someone whose blog is so vibrant and full of action that it doesn’t fail to generate an excitement every time I visit it. This is basically coz the posts are exactly a mirror image of her thoughts without any adulteration.. Her interests in Trekking and Photography reveal her love for nature and an eye to appreciate the same..Hey BTW, would love to see your work of art through your camera as well, coz I share a similar interest in capturing beautiful moments through the lens.. J
  7. If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere in the world, where would you like it to be? A Bunglow at Munnar, Kerala
  8. What are your must-have pieces for summer? My Ipod, My Shades, and of course, My Bike
  9. If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go? To the top of Alps, Switzerland
  10. Which language do you want to learn? There is something very classy about Spanish. So Spanish it is…
  11. What’s your favourite quote? “Of all the things I have lost, I miss my mind the most.” – Read it on a T-shirt, but just loved it !! J
  12. Who do you want to meet right now? Someone who was and still is very special to my heart !
  13. What is your favorite color? Black
  14. What is your favorite piece of clothing in your own closet? A faded navy blue slim fit jeans.
  15. What is your dream job? To travel around the world, meet all types of people..
  16. What’s your favourite magazines? Overdrive, Autocar, Readers’ Digest, The Economist
  17. If you had $100 now, what would you spend it on? Another one of those expensive Watches
  18. What do you consider a fashion faux pas? Women in Platform heals.. Yikes !!!
  19. Who according to you is the most over-rated style icon? Gauri Khan (wife of SRK) (I stick with your answer Shas.. J)
  20. What kind of haircut do you prefer? Jus the regular trimming..
  21. What are you going to do after this? Work.. Loads of office work to be completed.. Naa.. Doze off !!
  22. Who is your favourite sport star? Lewis Hamilton, F1, Mclaren Mercedes.
  23. What are three cosmetic/makeup/perfume products that you can't live without? My Perfume, Hair gel, Moisturizer. Can’t believe I just said that….
  24. What inspires you? My past..
  25. Give us three styling tips that always work for you: Blue Denim and White shirt, A Cap and My attitude..
  26. What do you do when you “have nothing to wear” (even though your closet’s packed)? I make a compromise and settle for something
  27. Coffee or tea? Coffee it is..
  28. What do you do when you are feeling low or terribly depressed? Music.. love it..
  29. What is your nickname? Ash ,Ashu, Akki.. That’s it.. you cant trick me into revealing everything here....No way…
  30. Which other blogs do you love visiting? The Midnight Sun, Whrahoolz Ramblings, I am Here to stay the list just goes on and on..
  31. Favorite Dessert/Sweet? Chocolate Ice cream..
  32. Favorite Season? Winter..
  33. If I come to your house now, what would u cook for me? I am a very bad Chef, but stil you get a very nice warm cup of Coffee and a fantastic Plate of Hot Maggi Noodles.. That’s what I was actually about to prepare.. Wink wink.
  34. What is the right way to avoid people who purposefully hurt you? Forget about their existence in this world !
  35. What are you afraid of the most? Reliving the past.
  36. If you could undo any one of your past actions or acts which would be that? Would have never said YES !
  37. My Question: What does one have to do to live a Care free life forever?

6 comments:

UL said...

...to answer your question "conquer that elusive mind" :)

good to see that you are updating regularly...now i will have to see what Shas is upto...been awhile since i said hello, on my way there...

Sh@s said...

Hi! Ashwin thanks for doing the tag and giving such a wonderful description of me (am finding it a bit hard to handle all the praise that you have bestowed on me... :b).

As far as photographs are concerned i will try to put it up on my blog sometime. i do have a flickr account where you can view a few of them but that needs to be updated.

We share our nicknames...so what should i call you he-Ash...lolzz

Ashwin said...

@ UL >> Conquering the mind must be the most difficult task i guess.. he he.. Should give it a try...

Keep Visiting.. :)

Ashwin said...

@ Shas >> The Pleasure is all mine..Just expressed wat I felt like reading your blog.. :)
Please do share the Flicker ID sometime.. Would love to see the pix..

Well yea.. we do share our nicknames.. Y Dont u chose from the other options available? he he...

Keep Visiting.. Keep Blogging.. :)

Amrit said...

I will be honest once again buddy. And purely my opinion...so I take the responsibility..okay!

If you could undo one action in life..I dont really think you wanna undo that. You made so much of your best memories only when you said YES. If you could have undo that you would have lost all the beautiful memories. Life is about creating and living in such memories..but thats not what life is only about. We learn from situations..incidents. If you look back..you look back to both failure and success. Failure is what keeps you going buddy. I completely agree with what UL answered to you question and it is related to what I am saying.

There is one thing you have to do and which you would never want to undo in future..and that is TO LET IT GO! It works my dear friend.

I am sorry..about so much of gyaan..but you know why I am saying this. Miss you buddy!

Ashwin said...

@ Amrit >> Happy to find you back in my space.. Welcome buddy... May be you are right in once sense dude... Failure is definitely the motivator behind the future ventures...

And you def know your gyan is always useful.. :)

Thanks again Dude....
Keep Visiting..
Cheers..
Kash !